MON - FRI: 08:00 - 05:00 PM
Our website address is: https://colorsofdesign.com.
At Colors of Design Group we take the privacy of our clients very seriously. We value you as a customer and respect your privacy. We collect information about you in an effort to communicate with you about our services, products and promotions. Neither you name nor any information about you is shared or sells with any of our affiliated companies and agencies.
We collect the information from you when:
– Place an order on our online store.
– Register or communicate with us by email, postal mail or phone calls.
– Social media. When you interact with us in social media depending on your privacy settings your information may become public. We have presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twiter.
What information we collect from you:
– Email address
– Payment information
– Telephone number
– Company name
– Comments, questions, or other information provided to us online or by chat.
• To provide services to you.
• To provide services requested by you. When purchasing our products, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself, such as your name, shipping/billing address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, etc. We also maintain a record of your online product purchases.
• To respond to your requests. If you contact us with a question or a request, we will use your information to respond to your request. For example, if you contact us via email with a question, we will use the information in that email and the email address you used to contact us to respond to you.
• To market to you. We keep you informed about new products and new design trends products. ,
• For legal, contractual and safety purposes. We will use your information as necessary to enforce the terms of our website; to comply with all applicable laws and regulations; to defend or protect us, our users, you, or third parties from harm or in legal proceedings; to protect our rights; to protect our security and the security of our users, employees, and property; to respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government requests; to address legal and regulatory compliance; to verify your identity or communications from you; to comply with contracts and other agreements to which we are a party; and to notify you of changes to our terms, policies, or practices.
When visitors leave comments on the site or use the contact form we collect the data shown in the comments and contact form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Colors of Design Group informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to prevent the security of your personal data and to prevent its alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorized access, account of the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are committed, have already demonstrated human action or the physical or natural environment. Thus, Colors of Design Group has established additional measures in order to the confidentiality and integrity of the information in the organization. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable and entirely reliable and that Colors of Design Group cannot affect the absence of virus or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user.
We continuously maintains the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to guarantee respect for data privacy.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com